I’m super stoked to announce my nomination for the Liebster Award by Unbreakable Joy Intuition Tales!
I can’t even begin to express how excited I am! The Liebster Award is awarded to brand new blogs and centers around their impact on the blogging community! I began Shutters and Honey on the notion of having more resources available for people who are allergy afflicted and to preserve my interest in fine arts. I eventually added on the motivational and travel sections of the blog to contain some of my recreational activities. I hoped that having all these things in one place would be relatable and fun for readers!
In order to be able to receive this award, I am obligated (and thrilled!)to nominate five fellow bloggers. My nominations are as follows:
- Simply Saidy – This blog is full of beautiful, rich travel photos and experiences, fun fashion lines, and intriguing product suggestions!
- Happily Hopeful – This calming blog contains not only fun lifestyle moments in Disney, but also tons of yummy recipes and some fun fashion posts!
- Nesting Nut – This is a wonderful blog containing not only fun adventures that are family based, but also DIY’s that are very easy to follow!
- Beauty for Ashes – This an beautiful blog centering around interior design, tips for the home, and creative DIY’s!
- Cassidy’s Adventures – This blog is a traveler’s dream! Wonderful photos! Wonderful variety of places! I hope to be as adventurous as Cassidy!
**NOMINATED BLOGS: Check below for your requirements and questions!
Additionally, the awarded blogs are required to answer a few get-to-know you questions!
- What is your most meaningful blogging moment?
I am one of those people who meaningful is more often, than not small moments. My most meaningful blogging moment was when I received an unexpected comment from a friend commenting on how she found the blog to be very relatable. In that moment, I realized that maybe my content was coming across to my audience as useful and genuine, exactly what I wanted.
- What do you feel when push publish?
Usually when I push publish, I feel rather nervous. I always fret about whether my content is useful, relatable, or boring to my viewers. Some posts are just documenting my life, so I hope they bring joy to others like they do to me.
- What would you like to write about that you haven’t written yet?
Honestly, I’d like to expand my writings to include more sensitive diets, diseases, and their adaptations. I’d like everyone to find a resource within Shutters and Honey.
- If you had a thousand dollars to give away, what would you do with it? Why?
I would like to use the money to help children who need protheses. Children deserve the chance to run, explore, and touch. When limbs are missing, it limits their ability to achieve this, I’d love to help them recover that ability.
- What are three of the best things about yourself?
Hmm… Three things about myself would probably be….
1. I’m overly compassionate. I can’t stand for anyone to feel negative emotions or be in a tough situation.
2. I am very, very honest. In more situations than I can count, my intentions have been interpreted as rude or demanding. I just don’t feel like it’s fair to any individual to be anything but honest with them.
3. I’m a work-a-holic. I spend an enormous amount of time perfecting my work and making sure every corner is covered. I often go overboard.
I deep appreciate the recognition of this award. I cannot thank Unbreakable Joy Intuition Tales enough for this opportunity! I hope to reach a grander audience, connect more with my peers, and write some bomb content!
RULES FOR THE NOMINATED
Write a blog post in acceptance of your award. Link the blog post back to Shutters and Honey. Answer the questions below.
- Nominate at least 5 other startup bloggers with a following of 1,000 or less!
- Include a list of questions you’d like them to answer!
- Notify your nominees!
- Answer your questions below!
1. What is your biggest dream for your blog?
2. If you could visit any place, what would your day itinerary be? Would you document it for your blog?
3. What is your one item you can’t go without? Why?
4. What is your favorite blog post you’ve posted so far? Why?
5. What is your favorite thing about your current living arrangements?